After updating my bathroom vanity so nicely, I decided that organizing the bathroom cabinets had to come next. I have a lot of bathroom stuff that I needed to organize so I needed an affordable and easy organizing solution.
- First I took all of my bathroom stuff into an open area so I could create separate stacks and see how much I need to organize for each group.
- I can now get an idea of what size baskets are needed to organize the bathroom cabinets. Here are my categories:
- Facial Skincare Products
- Hand & Body Lotions
- Body Care
- Soaps, Body Washes, & Bubble Baths
- Perfumes & Body Sprays
- Hair Care
- Hair Tools
- Nail Care
- Mouth & Teeth Care
- Travel Bottles
- Medicines & Vitamins
- Glasses & Contacts Stuff
- Shaving Products
- Next push each group of bathroom stuff together to form a rectangle. Then, use measuring tape to get an estimated length and width of each category. This prevents having to guess what size basket is needed to organize each group.
- Write down every category and next to that category what size basket it needs (and how many of each basket).
- Once the baskets are delivered we can get to organizing the bathroom vanity and cabinets.
- Transfer everything over from their original stacks to the baskets according to what size they need.
- Okay, everything’s is now sorted in their appropriate baskets. Now that’s a lot of stuff! Look how pretty it looks.
- It takes some time to get everything arranged in the bathroom vanity just right, but in the end it’s worth it. I made sure to put the baskets I use on a daily basis, or more often, in the front, and other baskets in the back.
With just about $40 of organizing baskets, you have organized bathroom cabinets and can find anything easily. This organizing system is versatile, flexible, and best of all, easy!
I hope my bathroom organizing tips helped you get your bathroom organized as well!