Looking for the best meatloaf recipe? Look no further if you want to know how to make meatloaf, need a better meatloaf recipe, or you’ve never liked cooking meatloaf. This is by far the most tasty meatloaf recipe you’ll find!
My meatloaf recipe is a modified version of this meatloaf recipe.
- ½ cup – Brown Sugar [Packed]
- ½ cup – Ketchup
- 1-½ lbs. – Lean (optional) Ground Beef
- ¾ cup – Milk
- 2 – Eggs
- 1-½ tsp. – Salt
- ¼ tsp. – Ground Black Pepper
- 1 – Small-Medium Yellow or White Onion [Chopped]
- ¾ cup Plain Bread Crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease a 5×9 in. loaf pan.
- Press the brown sugar on the bottom of the greased loaf pan & spread the ketchup over the brown sugar.
- In a mixing bowl, thoroughly mix together all the remaining ingredients and shape into a loaf. Place on top of the ketchup.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until juices are clear.
I hope you enjoy my meatloaf recipe and that you find it to be the best meatloaf recipe in your book as well. Let me know how it turned out, and if you didn’t before, do you like cooking meatloaf now?